1. At anytime do NOT click on any buttons other than the radio buttons (answer circles), the “next” button, the “previous” button or the “submit” button. Do not click on any of the icons at the top of this page. If you do click on any of the buttons at the top of the page during the test, the site will redirect you and you will not be able to finish the exam.
2. Click on the best answer for each question. Once you have clicked your desired answer you can
click the “next” button to advance to the next question.
3. You can click “next” to skip questions and “previous” to go back to skipped questions or to
change your answer.
4. We recommend you do not skip questions.
5. This is an open book Exam. However you may not use the aid of online search engines or the help of others when taking the exam. Download and print REPA’s Free R-410a Manual before taking the exam.
6. Once you complete the exam your results will be displayed instantly. You will be redirected to an area where you can purchase a R-410a Certification Card, Wall Achievement Certificate and a Letter of Completion. You will also receive an email to a link where you can purchase certification material.
7. If you fail the exam read over REPA’s R-410a manual and retake the exam.
8. This is a Voluntary Certification. You must provide proof of Section 608 Type II or Universal Certification to become R-410a Certified.
After you submit your exam your grade will be displayed. You will be directed on how to obtain REPA’s R-410a Certification Card or if you don’t pass the exam you will be given an option to re-take the exam.